Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Love with Food - September 2012

I have finally stepped my foot into the subscription box world!  My first box arrived this week from LoveWithFood and I couldn't be more excited!! I wish I could afford to subscribe to several different types of boxes from different companies, but for now, this will do :) I got a great variety of items!


LoveWithFood advertises that for $10 a month you will receive a box with 8+ gourmet items and with every box they send out, they will donate a meal to a hungry child.  How could I pass that up?

First up was the bonus item for this month - Muscat Grape Jelly by Bonne Maman.


My favorite part of this is the adorable, tiny little container it came in :)  I am not normally a jelly eater, but since I am trying new things this year, I will be trying this as soon as I have some toast to put it on! 

Next are my two favorite items in the box - San Franola Granola & Barney Butter Almond Butter


The granola has already been consumed....quite quickly may I add, and it was wonderful; just a hint of cinnamon!  And if you know the strength of my love for peanut butter, you will understand my excitement about this almond butter.  I have never had anything besides PEANUTbutter - but I am more than willing to try any variation of the best food on earth....and did I mention its gluten free!!

I also received 4 different flavors of coffee substitute (?) I'm not entirely sure what that means and I'm honestly not a coffee drinker, but if I can get my hands on a coffee pot somewhere I promise to try these out immediately, just to say I tried :)


They included two bags of gluten free snacks, Tropical Blend Crunch Dried Fruit and roasted Edamame Crunch Dried Snack.  These are also something new to my diet - but they will be wonderful snacks for that 3:00 munchie attack at work!

And FINALLY there were sample size flavored balsamic vinegar.  There are endless uses for these and I can't wait to find a great way to incorporate them into a meal soon!


All in all I loved my subscription box from LoveWithFood.  Are you interested in helping fight hunger and learning about new brands and foods?  Use code: JEANSVIP at Love With Food to get $2 off your first month's subscription!

Are you subscribed to any boxes? Which ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment