Thursday, December 20, 2012

Project Reflect 2012 - Remember Me


Here is the prompt for Day 14:

December 14: Remember Me

Perhaps you did something this year that made you stick out among the crowd. What is one thing you did in 2012 that you want people to remember you by? Additionally, is there anything that happened this year that you don't want to be remembered by?

This year I began a closer walk with God. I dove head first into scripture this year and I have gone every day with the Lord by my side.  If I am remembered for anything this year, I would like it to be for the good example I hope I am setting for those around me. I know I have stumbled, and my walk hasn't always been in a straight line, but I hope that I have been able to touch at least one person this year. If I've been able to reach even one person, then I have done my job.



No comments:

Post a Comment