Monster Cookies by Steph's Bite by Bite
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 12-ounce jar crunchy peanut butter
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3/4 cup mini M&Ms
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 1/2 cups rolled oats
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees
- Beat the eggs, sugar, and brown sugar until combined. Add in the salt, vanilla, peanut butter, and butter; Mix again until everything is combined.
- Pour in the mini M&Ms, chocolate chips, baking soda, and oatmeal; Mix on low to combine.
- Spoon onto cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies look light golden brown.