Thursday, December 20, 2012

Project Reflect 2012 - Career Change


Here is the prompt for Day 16:


December 16: Career Change

Maybe you already have your dream career, but you're looking for something more. Maybe you're stuck in a job you hate and you want to move on. Did you find your dream job in 2012? What is it? Additionally, if you haven't found your dream career, and had the ability to change it right this second, what would you change it to and why?

I'm not sure when I actually made the decision to be an accountant. I remember growing up I wanted to be things like a secretary, or a cash register attendant at the grocery store; but I don't remember consciously deciding to be an accountant. I just know my first day of college, that was my plan.  As I've mentioned, I graduated with my master's degree this year and I have been working for a small company for most of this year.  I thoroughly enjoy accounting. I am currently working towards taking the CPA exam and hope to one day use that to catapult my career even higher!


No comments:

Post a Comment