Monday, December 10, 2012

Project Reflect 2012 - Happy Days


Here is the prompt for Day 9:
Jeff and I before my Birthday Night Out
December 9: Happy Days 

Sometimes, there is just one day out of 365 that is just so amazing that you're just blissfully "happy", even when things don't go your way. Has there been a day this year that sticks out in your mind, where you've just been so happy that you had to shout it from the rooftops? What happened? What made that day better than any other day in 2012?

My birthday this year was very special.  My birthday is always a holiday around here, but this year was especially special.  First off, I turned 25, officially a quarter of a century old, but that's not what made it so special. This year, I got to spend my birthday with everyone important to me, my parents, my soul mate, and my best friends were all there. It was a subtle birthday, comedy club and drinks surrounded by everyone that I love, but it left me with a feeling of contentment and happiness that hasn't faded. Those are the most valuable moments to me, the ones surrounded by loved ones.  Nothing beats that.

What did you do for your birthday this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment