Monday, December 10, 2012

Project Reflect 2012: Ten Words


Here is the prompt for Day 10:


December 10: Ten Words 

Rather than picking just one word to describe 2012, what are 10 words that you can use to describe 2012? Why did you choose these words, and how do they make you feel? If you can't pick 10, pick as many as you can come up with. Are there any words for 2012 that you don't want to see in 2013? Additionally, are there any words you wanted to use for 2012 but didn't?

I'm only listing five words today. I'm sure if I thought long enough I could come up with 10, but they wouldn't mean as much, or wouldn't be felt as strongly as the 5 I've chosen today.

Family: The most important thing, regardless of the year.  Family is there during every word, every phrase, every day.  Family is my every day word, not just my 2012 word.
Change: This year was full of changes. Lots of good changes leading to great things in years to come, and changes that were heartbreaking and flat out hard.
Accomplished: This year was the finale of my Master's Degree extravaganza, so I couldn't help but use this word to describe the year. Not only this, but Jeff had a huge accomplishment this year. His agency is up and running successfully and things couldn't be better. This was a very accomplished year :)
Sadness: This word filled the ending of 2012, and I'd prefer it stay far, far away from 2013
Forever: This word started in 2010 and I hope it is present for every year come.

Can you describe 2012 in ten words?

No comments:

Post a Comment