Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

Okay okay...so its been a week, maybe two, since I've posted anything whatsoever.  My mind has been elsewhere but I think I'm ready to dive back into the blog world again!

I tried this recipe from my pinterest page a few weeks back and it was absolutely to die for! But fair warning - on the healthy scale its about a 3.  I doubled the recipe for the topping (what can I say, I love sauces!) so be sure to half this recipe for a semi healthier version as wells as a more delicate taste.

Parmesan Crusted Chicken(adapted from "My Kitchen Escapades")
Ingredients3 boneless chicken breasts
1 cup light mayonnaise
1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder (I did 3 tsp...I like garlic...)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray the inside of a square glass pan.
2. Mix together all ingredients and spread evenly over each piece of chicken.  Be sure to cover all exposed meat to prevent the chicken from drying out. Sprinkle additional parmesan on top.
3. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.  Voila! (Not the prettiest meal - but again...OH SO GOOD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment