Monday, November 5, 2012

Fly Lady

Good morning All!! It looks as though I inadvertently took the month of October off from my blog... But needless to say - I am back!

Miscellaneous Mondays is my newest "thing" that will cover just nick knack topics from the previous week and/or weekend that do not fit nicely into any category.  This week...Fly Lady!

It is not a surprise to anyone in my life that I am not the neatest housekeeper out there.  Don't get me wrong - my home is clean - however I have a huge struggle with clutter...  Last week someone mentioned a website for me to check out and boy oh boy was I in organizational heaven!!


Fly Lady is a website full of organizational tasks to keep you from living in "CHAOS - Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome" You receive daily email reminders as well as short daily missions to get your home into working order one baby step at a time.  I have always lived in a constant state of "CHAOS" and I can't wait to get my home and life more organized with the help of Fly Lady - one baby step at a time!

Have you ever heard of Fly Lady?
Do you use her methods?

No comments:

Post a Comment