Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Anniversary Weekend

It's been more than a week since my last post, so I will be posting two entries to make up for it.  This first one is about the boyfriend and my anniversary weekend, it's been 2 years!  This was also the 3 year anniversary of the delivery date of my automobile baby - Miss Priss.


This is Miss Priss
A little bit of background for those not familiar with the story here... About 3 and a half years ago I ordered Miss Priss and went through the dreadfully slow waiting period for delivery of a new car.  To make a long story short, the man that introduced me to Miss Priss and was responsible for the smooth delivery of her is now my boyfriend.  The delivery of my car took place on 08/18/09 - our first date took place on 08/18/10 - so to say the least, August 18 is a very important day to me :)
So what did we do for this great anniversary you may ask?  We painted!! Don't get excited, its not the kind of painting you might imagine; no, we painted his new office building! 
This is the before photos (yes...VERY colorful)

And here is the after... much better if you ask me - even with the multi-colored flooring...
So to sum everything up - it was a very unromantic - busy weekend!!  But regardless we were able to spend the weekend doing something together, and to me that is the best way to celebrate how much we continue to grow together every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment