Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wedding Wednesday - 13 Weeks and Counting

95 days and counting, that's right, we are down to the double digits! I can't believe it has been nearly 7 months since the proposal, over half a year has flown by!! With that being said, it's time to start tracking the weekly progress, seeing as though my list of things to do outnumbers the days left to do them in!!
Due to the planning and partaking in my bachelorette party this last weekend, I have very little to report. I can tell you I am in the process of firing my invitation vendor; 2 months to create something and all I got was something more plain than convenience store thank you cards?! I don't think so... Luckily I have already found a wonderful replacement and work is in progress!
Top of my priority list, get the cake ordered and take my two favorite men to pick out tuxedos...
Ready.Set.GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment