Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wedding Wednesday - 12 Weeks and Counting

Well, I was able to accomplish part of my small to-do list last week. I was able to get the cake ordered, finally, so that is one thing off my plate and I can honestly feel my shoulders getting a little bit lighter.
I met with the church again on Thursday and was able to get a better understanding of some of the "rules" and what items they have for us to borrow. They have some beautiful screens to use as a backdrop for our cake table and also some of those tall white columns. I was however reminded that I need to start planning out the ceremony and start getting all of the music together on one medium.
After meeting with the church I ran by Hobby Lobby to pick a few of the items that needed to be purchased, such as the guest book picture frame, every candle holder they had in a certain style, the ring bearer pillow and the flower girl basket, and this wonderful lantern to use as the Card Drop!
20130723-212719.jpg
My new to-do list - make a more tedious to-do list, pick out tuxedos, and start planning the ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment