Thursday, December 27, 2012

PopSugar Must Have Luxury Edition - 2012

PopSugar Must Have Luxury Edition


As soon as I heard about this box I got excited, I quickly signed up and started the seemingly long wait until it arrived.  It arrived on time (though from what I've heard, I'm lucky it arrive at all, let along in one piece) and I quickly dug into it.  As almost every review I've read so far would agree, it was a pretty big let down. A could of the products were pretty cool, but overall, for the price paid, it was disappointing. 

Here were the contents of this years' Luxury Edition - in order of favorites.


Tocca Scented Candle
This was my favorite item in the box, it smells absolutely delightful.  The product brags about a 60-hour burn time, we will see about this over time :)

Deborah Lippmann Lip & Nail Duet
The colors I received were exactly my style, I can't wait to try these out for New Years!



Epicuren After Bath Moisturizer
I was surprised at the size of the bottle - its definitely a full size product!  I was hoping for the advertised scent but ended up with Lemongrass - either way, lotion is always a great gift.

Compagnie De Provence Liquid Hand Soap
This french soap is advertised to be the ultimate soft skin hand soap. With winter upon us, my hands are constantly searching for ways to hydrate, so if this holds to be true, it will be a true find!


Vosges Mini Chocolate Bar Library
Any other time of year this would be closer to the top of the favorite list - but because I have been bombarded with sweets and chocolate already, it snuck its way down the list.  There are three flavors of chocolate, each one is a little...different, but that won't stop me from at least trying them!

Heather Belle Cuff
I'm sure if I was more of a fashion buff I would like this...however; the first thing I thought of when I put it on was Super Woman - and that's just not my style.

Jewelmint Clutch
HUGE let down here - They say Kate Bosworth was spotted with this clutch; however I find myself questioning that.  This is an all-metal...box...I wouldn't call this a clutch...ever...



No comments:

Post a Comment