Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Recipe Hop

I decided to start my own weekly rendition of Tasty Tuesday - since I have not cooked anything I would place under the category (or even near it) of "Tasty" this week, I am going to post links to recipes posted by others this week that I think look particularly TASTY!

A quick fix for any night time craving
Pumpkin Streusel Cake in a Mug - Stephs Bite by Bite

Creative Idea - Wish I could come up with things like this!
Spiced Pumpkin Ale Breakfast Bread - The Smart Kitchen

Not really sure I would eat this meal like this - but the meal alone sounds fabulous!
Turkey Meatloaf Cupcakes - The Journey

Another great pumpkin recipe to help celebrate the Fall Season
Pumpkin Streusel Muffins - And So I Give Thanks

This is from a couple weeks back - but so worth bringing into this post
Buffalo Chicken Sliders - The Journey

I hope to be able to try most of these recipes soon!!

What recipes did you try this week?


2 comments:

  1. Serioulsy try and make the pumpkin muffins sooooooo wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love pumpkin recipes and these look like keepers!

    ReplyDelete