Thursday, August 30, 2012

Almond Pecan Cashew Clusters Review

I just found heaven in a bag...  Once a month our receptionist makes a run up to Sam's to purchase various snacks for out office.  When she returned yesterday with her car full of goodies, I couldn't help but get distracted by this one particular item...


Almond Pecan Cashew Clusters made by True North Snacks

As my recent Foodie Penpal can vouch - I LOVE my salty/sweet snacks, and this is a PERFECT combination of the two.  A sugary glaze poured over my three favorite nuts; almonds, pecans, and cashews, then baked and cooled before being broken (it looks more like they were cut with a large, very sharp knife) into small bite size clusters. These are someone high in calories with a serving size of only 5 clusters; however, since at this very moment I'm not counting calories (I'll save calorie counting for lunch) I am feeling just fine with eating about 3 "servings" to get  my day started on a sweet note :)

What's your favorite salty/sweet snack?

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Salty is the very best combination. Totally where it's at....

    ReplyDelete