Friday, December 7, 2012

Project Reflect 2012 - Be Kind, Rewind

In an effort to look beyond this last week, I am trying to pull inspiration for today's prompt from much earlier in there year. Here is the prompt for Day 6:


December 6: Be Kind, Rewind

We all do stupid things once in a while, because we're all human. If it was possible to hit the rewind button, is there something that happened this year, or a particularly awful day, that you would like to rewind and do over?

You know - I have moments where I display the woman stereotype to the T. I can be angry, and emotional, and an all out wreck, sometimes for no reason whatsoever.  Yet for some reason, every time this happens, I act so surprised when I unintentionally upset those around me. If I could go back this year, I would be more mindful of my womanly mood swings.  I wouldn't blame others for my own emotions and I'd step into everyone else's shoes before getting angry.  I can't narrow this down to just one day, or one situation, but overall, this is something I plan to work on in 2013.

Anything you wish to change during 2013?

Do you let your emotions effect those around you?

No comments:

Post a Comment