Thursday, December 6, 2012

Project Reflect 2012 - Accomplishments

It has been a hectic/dramatic 24 hours, so I apologize for the delay of this post. Here is the prompt for Day 5:

 

December 5: Accomplishments

Did you finally land your dream job? Did you have your first child? Did you finally find "the one"? What is your biggest accomplishment for 2012?

As most of you probably know, last year I decided to go back to school to get my MBA.  When I started the program I was on the slow track, I didn't want me going back to school to affect the other aspects of my life.  Little did I know, I would end up completing the entire Master's program in 11 months.  Yea, let's be honest, it sucked.  Most of 2012 is a blur, and I blame the MBA program.  But I finished, and its behind me, and its by far my greatest accomplishment thus far! It's one more thing I can't actually believe I accomplished, yet, it feels so great knowing that I did. Next up...the CPA exam!

What was one of your greatest accomplishments this year?

Do you have any goals to accomplish in 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment